|Emsoft's new Browser for Smart Phones allows you to view webcontent on the smallest of screens. By reformatting table-based web designs and minimising downloads, it makes browsing on mobile phones accessible and enjoyable.|
Most websites are designed with large screens in mind. But moreand more handheld devices such as mobile phones are becomingweb enabled, while most website designers are not yet catering for these devices. Emsoft's browser solves the problem by squeezing content to fit the screen.
It breaks down frames and tables, and puts them into a single column. It also reformats paragraphs to fit the width of the screen,removing the need for horizontal scrolling to read text. Web content can now be read comfortably on a mobile phone.
- HTML 3.2 - text, list, link, form, frames, table
- HTTP 1.1 - TCP, local file
- Small Screen Rendering
- Image - GIF, animated GIF, JPEG, PNG
- CSS 1 - W3C style sheet language
- SSL v2/v3
- EmLinux or any linux OS with kernel 2.2 or above
- Graphics Toolkit - GTK+ 1.2 or above
- Display - 4-bit gray-scale to 24-bit full color
- CPU - 32 bit ARM or MIPS processor
- HTML 3.2 and HTTP 1.1 - 3MB
- Image - 1MB
- CSS - 100kB
- SSL - 1MB
Emsoft can provide engineering services to port EmBrowser to the customer's IA system.
Emsoft can also provide software maintenance and upgrade services.
- Minimum Requirements
- RedHat 7.3 and up
- X11, 16-bit color depth