|The application developer builds and tests GUI
applications on a Linux PC using GNU tools. After that, he cross
compiles the application
source code to generate the target executable code. The executable
together with the NanoGTK libraries are downloaded to the target for
- GTK+ library - trimmed down to 1MB and tuned to run on low power CPUs.
- 'C'only GUI toolkit - to develop small, fast applications.
- International fonts - Western, Japanese, Korean and Chinese (simplified and traditional).
- Input methods - SDK for hand writing systems, Hangul (Korean), Pingyin, Cangjie (Chinese).
- Nano-X Windows - a small, fast X Window system.
- Sample device drivers - frame buffer, touch screen, mouse.
- Sample applications - scheduler, address book, calculator, notepad.
- GNU cross compiler for ARM7 and MIPS processors.
- EmLinux or any Linux OS with kernel 2.2 or above
- Display - any frame buffer display. 4-bit gray-scale to 24-bit full-color
- CPU - minimum 50MHz ARM7 or MIPS processor
- Development system - Redhat Linux 6.x, SuSe 6.x & up
Emsoft can provide engineering services to port NanoGTK to any
embedded Linux device. Emsoft can also provide software
maintenance and upgrades services.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions regarding
our solutions and services.